What's Inside Teacher Transition Academy?
You'll start with The Core Content:
The Core of TTA is a smart, simple course with modules that offer videos, worksheets, templates, and a step-by-step process to keep you on track, focused, and moving toward your goal. Learn more about the each of the Phases below:
Phase 0: Welcome
- Learn important mindset strategy that will help you manage a job search on top of the rest of your life
- Join the TTA Private LinkedIn group and add Wednesday Mentorship calls to your calendar
Phase 01: Find Focus
- Save coffee chat time - watch 30 min. video interviews with educators who have moved to corporate roles including Sales, Recruiting, Customer Success, Curriculum Design, Learning & Development, Project Coordination, and more!
- Identify your skills, strengths and interests through worksheets
- Confidently choose your focus role, then move to Phase 02 to build your resume
Phase 02: Professional Brand
- Research your target role using Airtable so you have content strategy for your Resume
- Get the Cover Letter and Resume template that I've used as a Recruiter (and to get my job at Amazon)
- Follow three simple steps to complete your resume (yes, like 100% done)
- Discover the strategy behind an effective cover letter so a hiring manager will actually read it
- Get simple formatting and editing guidance so your resume looks like a professional wrote it
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile (in 30 min or less) with pre-built LinkedIn banners and profile photo templates in Canva
- Get individualized feedback on your work from Erin on Wednesday Mentorship calls.
Phase 03: Search + Network
- Build a Search + Network plan so you avoid job search burnout
- Learn LinkedIn networking strategies that work even if you're an introvert or totally new to this!
- Go behind the scenes to see how Erin finds high-potential networking contacts on LinkedIn
- Get personalized guidance and coaching on your search and network strategy every Monday from 7-8pm EST during Wednesday Mentorship Calls
Phase 04: Easy Interview
- Learn what to expect from the interview process and how to strategically prepare
- Learn the CARL framework for ramble-free interview responses that hit the mark every time
- Get access to practice interview questions, great questions to ask in an interview, and interview tips and tricks
- Have a mock interview practice with Erin on a Group Mentorship Call each Wednesday from 7-8 pm EST
On top of the course... Teacher Transition Academy turns the program up a notch with
LIVE WEEKLY GROUP CALLS...
The biggest problem with a course is that there's no feedback along the way.
What if you don't understand a concept?
What if you want feedback?
I've got you.
Members have access to weekly group coaching calls with Erin every Wednesday from 7-8pm EST* on Zoom.
During those calls, you can submit any question and receive direct, personalized coaching from Erin on any job search topic.
It's like having a meeting with your own personal coach every week for up to 52 weeks - but it's included in your TTA membership at no additional cost.
*Calls currently take place on Wednesdays as of January 1, 2023, but may move to another day in the week. We occasionally survey members to find the best day of the week for majority of our members
Finally, you'll have the option to book Private One-to-One coaching sessions with Erin (never some random person who works for her!)
Many members choose to book a private hourly session with Erin to work on their resume or prep for an upcoming interview. Erin is the coach for all sessions (not some stranger you've never met!) and TTA members get hourly sessions at the reduced rate of $99 per session (normally $189 per session)
Teacher Transition Academy - Get Instant Access
Choose from two convenient payment options
Want to see inside the actual course?
Let me show you exactly what you'll get instant access to once you join Teacher Transition Academy.Start Teacher Transition Academy Now→